Saturday 2 August 2014

Guess who's back, back again.

Ballsballsballsballsballs.


Apologies to any who find that offensive, but

balls.

So I fly to DC in eight days for my year abroad...
Have I started packing?
Nope.
Have I started making lists?
Nah.
Have I done anything to prepare myself for living in another country for a year?
Hell no.

I swear, the only thing I have is my freaking visa, which isn't all the fab seeing as I look like a hairy marshmallow on it.

And so, with all my lack of time, I decide to make my first blog post in months. Clever.


Anyway...

Been a while, hasn't it?
Seeing as the last time I posted it was 2013 I suppose I ought to say: Happy New Year! *cue drunken slurs and inappropriate snogs from strangers*
How's 2014 been treating you? Kept any of your resolutions?

Psht, who am I kidding? No one does that.



To my diligent readers, I do apologise for my absence from The Blog. I decided to take an impromptu break from it. Not because I didn't want to post, but because I decided that I needed to completely focus on my own, real life. I did this with quite a few internet-y things to be honest. But! New (academic) year, new posts!

Over the next year I am going to post at least once a fortnight, updating y'all on my overseas adventures and (hopefully) posting some more of my writing.
I haven't updated anything about We Are Young (now titled L'appel du Vide - yes, I know, this the third name, but the other two were working titles and I swear this one is final) on here, however over on my wattpad I have been posting (chapter four on it's way today or tomorrow). So, y'know, there's that. Which is good.

However, I digress. The main thing I wanted to say with this post is that this blog will once again become active as I'll be using it as a type of diary for my travels and shall also be sporadically posting chapters of LDV.

Right, so, I ought to go and start packing and/or making lists and/or pretending to packing and actually just looking at pictures of cats on the internet.
I shall post again once I'm in the great US of A - in the couple of days following my arrival on the 10th.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment