Thursday 16 May 2013

Busy, busy, busy...

Sorry!

I need to apologise because although I said I would be posting the next chapter, I won't be!
These past few weeks have been pretty hectic. I've had two deadlines (one of which is tomorrow) and have two exams to study for (may not seem like a lot but these are university exams).
I might post something between my two exams (so between the 22nd and the 29th of May), though that is only a possibility so don't hold me to that.
(By the way, if you want to read the first chapter, here's the link... http://floramaehigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/chapter-one-its-still-wednesday-in_2.html
or you can read it on Wattpad... http://www.wattpad.com/story/5629215-an-evening-sun)

Again, I'm so sorry!
To make up for it, here is a picture of a jumping spider wearing a rather fetching rainbow hat...
(Don't look if you dislike spiders...but you should know that he's frickin' adorable)













Jumping spiders, like this little guy, are smaller than a five pence piece (Or  a dime if you're American) (Sorry, I don't know about any other currency). Also, they can jump around  for hours without noticing that they're wearing a raindrop for a hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment